There are superstitious meanings to itchy breasts and nipples.
If you have never considered the possibility, then it is time for you to change your perspective.
A lot of medical explanations have tried to take away the meaning of an itchy breast and nipple. However, there seems to be an outburst of spirituality whenever this happens to you. Therefore, it is time for you to pay attention to the spiritual side of having such an experience.
Contrary to popular opinions, the universe can also speak to us through what we feel in our bodies.
Therefore, while spirit animals and objects are one of the major means of communication from the universe to humans, it is safe to acknowledge that the spirits can speak to us through the things we feel in our bodies.
When you feel an itchy sensation in your breast or nipple, it is time for you to open up your mind to the possibility that the universe has something to say to you. There is a principle I endeavor to live by – “Everything that happens around me is spiritual”.
My friends have termed me superstitious. However, there is a significant change in my life since I started paying attention to the spiritual side of things.
Therefore, in this article, we are going to be focused on the spiritual meanings of an itchy breast and nipple.
Interested? Read on.
What does it mean when your Nipples Itch (Myth)?
When you begin to have itchy nipples, it is bringing deep awareness to your consciousness.
Sometimes, this itch can linger for days, weeks, or even months depending on the intensity of the message.
The consistency of this itch gives us the tone of the urgency of the message from the universe to us.
Your loved one is trying to communicate with you
Therefore, whenever you have itchy nipples, it is a sign that your loved one is trying to communicate with you.
This is for a widow or widower.
It is believed that whenever your nipples begin to itch, then the spirit of your lost loved one is trying to communicate with you. During these moments, you will get horny and desperate for sex.
Whenever you feel this way, it is a sign that your deceased loved one is also longing for you in the underworld. Most times, when you sleep, you will have a dream of you and your deceased loved one copulating or touching your nipples.
Therefore, when you have itchy nipples, it is a sign that the spirit of your loved one is trying to communicate his/her love to you all over again. It is a reawakening of love.
You might cry after this feeling goes away. The reason for this is because you will come back to the realization that he or she is no more with you in the flesh. Therefore, it is a bitter-sweet feeling.
A call from your soul mate
Another myth surrounding an itchy nipple is a call from your soul mate. It is believed that whenever your nipples begin to itch, your soul mate is calling out to you.
You have not met this person before. If you have seen this person before, then this meaning is not for you.
However, if you have never met this person before, then this is a sign that your soul mate is calling out to you. The way you are feeling is synonymous with the way your soul mate is feeling at the moment.
- Therefore, it is a call for love;
- It is a call for intimacy;
- It is a call for friendship from your soul mate on the other side of the world
- And it can also be an indication that you are in the season where you will meet your soul mate.
This is one of the common myths that are associated with single individuals who have not met their soul mate before.
It is believed that after this experience, single individuals will always go out with an expectation to meet their true soul mate.
A message from the universe
When your nipples itch, it is a message from the universe that you should open your heart to love.
If you have suffered from a current heartbreak, which has made you close your heart to love or friendship, then the universe is using your itchy nipples to inform you of the love in the atmosphere around you.
The universe is telling you to be open to the love around you. The universe is encouraging you to try to love someone again.
There is no shame in trying all over again – even if you have experienced failures in the past.
If you have suffered from heartbreak in the past, then having an itchy nipple is a sign that you need to open up your heart to the possibility of finding true love again. The fault has never been with you. The fault has always been with the other person.
Therefore, be full of confidence and watch out for genuine love in the atmosphere.
For married couples, whenever the nipples itch, it is generally believed that one of the couples is having an extra-marital affair.
It is a sign that one of the couples is practicing infidelity to the marriage. It is a sign that the marriage vow has been broken.
This calls for caution. Whenever you have an itchy nipple, it is time to begin to act with wisdom in your marriage.
Become more vigilant than ever because someone is trying to cause a separation between you and your spouse.
There is nothing wrong with asking your spouse questions. You can have a dialogue with your spouse and clear things out – if it works out well.
Never turn a bad eye at an itchy nipple. It is a call for caution, wisdom, and vigilance. It can also be a preparation for what is to come in the marriage.
9 Breast Itching Superstition Meanings
There are 9 breast itching superstition meanings that will indicate why you are having an itchy breast.
While these meanings are termed superstitious, they should not be treated as common. It is possible to be hurt if you don’t pay attention to these meanings.
This is why I have compiled the 9 different superstitious meanings of having an itchy breast. Never ignore these meanings.
1) Your heart desires love
Whenever you have an itchy breast, it is a sign that your heart desires to be loved again. It is a sign that you are looking for genuine love.
This feeling might be buried deep within your soul. However, whenever your breast begins to itch, then it is a sign that you need to be loved.
This might not have anything to do with marital relationships. It might just be genuine love from a family member or a friend. However, it is believed that an itchy breast reveals a deep desire to be loved by people.
2) Someone around you desires to be loved
When you have an itchy breast, it does not only speak about your desire. It can also be an indication of the desire for someone who is deeply connected to you. It might be from your friend or family member.
Therefore, you have to open up your mind to receive the clear meaning of the itchy breast. You have to be able to tell if the desire to be loved is coming from you or someone close to you.
When you realize that it is coming from someone close to you, then ensure that you show some love to this person. It might be a life-changing encounter.
When you have itchy breasts, it is a sign that you have failed to let go of the hurts and betrayals you have suffered from people, and it has affected how you relate with people.
Having an itchy breast is believed to be a sign of inner resistance to receiving pure love from people.
Therefore, you need to forgive everyone who has hurt you and genuinely open up your heart to be loved again.
4) Your ex wants you back
If you just went through a break-up, then having an itchy breast is an indication that your ex-lover wants you back into his or her life.
You might not be feeling the same way. However, even after the break-up, the connection you both share has not been severed.
Therefore, the feeling can be communicated to each other through body signs. An itchy breast is a sign that your ex desperately wants you back.
5) You want to experience a part of your broken relationship
When you desire to enjoy a part of your past relationship, it is often accompanied by an itchy breast. It is believed that whenever we think of the good times in our past relationship, our mind always wants to experience those times.
In response to this, the breast will begin to itch. Most especially if the good times were the sexual part of the relationship.
For example: if you miss how he used to touch your breast, etc. Having an itchy breast is a sign that you miss the way your ex touches your breast. It also means that you miss the good times in your past relationship.
6) You will find true love soon
As a lady, whenever you begin to have itchy breasts, it is a sign that you are going to find true love very soon.
Sometimes, it has been reported that this will happen within 2-5 days after the experience.
Whenever you have an itchy breast, it is time to prepare for true love because you have entered into that season.
7) Someone is spreading negative words about you
This is a different type of itch in the breast. This itch is not a sweet feeling and most times, it is always at the left side of the breast.
When you have this bitter itch at the left side of your breast, it is a sign that someone is spreading bad news about you – most of which are false. Someone around you is spreading rumors about you.
Therefore, the itchy breast has come to prepare you for confrontations from people based on the rumors.
8) You are going to experience a major change
When you have itchy breasts, it is a sign that a major change is coming into your life.
Most times, whenever you are about to enter a new phase of your life, you will often experience itchy breasts.
This will happen more than thrice in a month at times. Once you realize this, then you should begin to prepare for the changes that will begin to happen in your life.
The changes will affect your body shape, perceptions, mindset, and attitude towards people and life in general.
9) You are going to experience difficulties in the coming years
When the itch becomes excessive in the left part of your breast than your right, then it is a sign that you are going to experience difficulties in the coming years.
This cannot be averted. You will have to go through these times. These difficult times are the times of preparation for the latter glorious part of your life.
These difficult times will try, test, and prove you until you become what the universe wants you to be as you step into the latter part of your life.
Therefore, once you experience the itchy breast – mostly on the left breast, then it is time to prepare yourself for hard times.
What can cause Itchy Breasts or Nipples?
You will experience itchy breasts and nipples due to the following reasons:
- You are in a season of love. Whenever you are in a season of finding and discovering love, it is possible to always experience itching breasts or nipples. This is for the teenage boy or girl who is beginning to understand what love truly means. One of the major causes of an itchy breast is that you have entered into a season of finding your true love.
- You are struggling to let go of emotional drains. If you have experienced emotional trauma in the past, you will have an itchy breast or nipple because you have failed to let go of the emotional pain. Sometimes, the itchy breast might come after months of holding on to the pain you experienced during the break-up or betrayal. Therefore, emotional pain can cause itchy breasts or nipples.
- A strong desire for sex. When you have a desire for sex, you will experience itchy breasts or nipples. It is one of the spiritual ways of communicating what we want to our body. Whenever you desire sex, but your spouse is not around to satisfy you, the best way to communicate this spiritually is through an itchy breast or nipple.
Could it be a Warning Sign?
Having an itchy breast or nipple could be a warning sign.
From what we have seen previously, it can be a warning sign that someone is trying to betray you by spreading rumors about you.
Therefore, you have to be open-minded enough to receive this signal from the universe. Having an itchy breast can be a red alert concerning somebody around you.
In addition to this, it can also be a sign of infidelity from your spouse. This calls for wisdom.
If you don’t deal with this wisely, it might break up the relationship.
Therefore, the universe has come to reveal this to you through the itchy breast for you to apply divine wisdom in dealing with the infidelity of your spouse.
Spiritual Healing for Breast and Nipple Healing
There are several ways of healing your breasts and nipples whenever it itches.
Spiritually, whenever you have itchy breasts and nipples, then you can heal them by following these methods:
- Understand the cause of the itch. Once you understand the spiritual reason behind the itch, then 60% of the problem is solved. You have to understand that the itch was put there by the universe to serve as a sign and to pass a message. Therefore, understand the reason for this itch as the first step to healing your breast and nipple from itching.
- If there are any further instructions from the universe, ensure you act on all of those instructions. The moment you act on those instructions, the itching will stop, and if it has left a rash on the skin of your breast or nipple, it will disappear within a few days.
- If there are no further instructions from the universe, then you need to release positive energy through the power of your mind and words. You have to condition your mind to release positive energy to your environment. Once you do this, you will relieve yourself of the breast and nipple itch.
- Visiting a psychic medium will also help. A psychic will help you to discover the hidden meanings and causes of the itch, prescribe a solution, and heal you of the itchy breast and nipple.
The bitter-sweet feeling of having an itchy breast should never be treated with levity. Therefore, you need to always check the spiritual meanings of this sensation to know what the universe is trying to communicate with you.
Your body is an instrument that the universe can use to speak to you. Therefore, be open-minded and allow the universe to lead you into the light.
So, do you already know what does it mean if your nipple and breast itches? Feel free to leave your comments below!
- 7 Spiritual Meanings of Hole in The Ear (Preauricular Sinus in Bible)
- Biting Tongue in Sleep Spiritual Meaning: 7 Messages
- Sleep Paralysis Spiritual Meaning: 7 Spiritual Causes
- 7 Spiritual Meanings of a Broken Blood Vessel in the Eye
Passionate about spirituality, numerology and spiritual accounts. I write about my spiritual experiences to help all those who go through the same.