In this article, we’ll talk about the biblical meaning of waking up at 3 a.m. and some questions people have related to this.
Are you continuously waking up at 3 a.m.? Even after sleeping late at night? People consider this a very crucial time. They say it’s the time when the connection between the physical world and the spiritual worlds is the strongest. It’s also said that a veil opens at this time and energy shifting occurs through it. The interaction of the energies is really dense at this time.
Sometimes you might wake up early at about 3 a.m. to go to the washroom, and it most often happens with people. It becomes a particular time when the body becomes habituated, and automatically you will wake up to go to the washroom.
Not everyone can resist waking up at 3 a.m., some people just need more sleep for their body to work normally, but some can manage with less sleep. In most cases, the need for more or less sleep is hereditary.
One can also train his body for less sleep, but it’s not an easy job to do. An average adult needs about 7-8 hours of sleep. One can reduce and make it 6-7 hours but not less than that. Some people even sleep for 4-5 hours. That’s not what everybody can withstand.
What is the biblical meaning of waking up at 3 A.M.?
There are several possible meanings and reasons. Check out the most common ones, according to the Bible and the spiritual world:
- If you wake up at 3 a.m., then you should properly utilize the time you get. This is the time when you need to think about the goal of your life. At this time, it’s silent everywhere, so your guardian angel might be with you, trying to convey you some message.
- You need to be calm and think of that and understand what you need to do to achieve what you want. Waking up at 3 a.m. isn’t typical for people. People who usually wake up early at 3 a.m. are more productive because they get much more time than other people. And this time is different than all the time you get during the whole day and night.
- So, calm yourself and try to pray to God to help you move on the right path. The spiritual energies are primarily active at this time, so your brain works more efficiently too.
- You need to note down whatever ideas come to your mind because your mind works without any interruption or disturbance at this time.
- If you have recently started waking up at 3 a.m., then there might be some spiritual power trying to communicate with you, focus, and try to listen to that message. It might be some of your loved ones from heaven.
What does the number 3 mean in the bible?
The number 3 has a lot of significance in the bible. Jesus Christ was crucified at 3 p.m. in the afternoon. Johnas was in the stomach of a whale for 3 days. The Christian doctrine of the trinity also says, (Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit) three forms uniformly.
According to the bible, if you are getting the time, pray to God, let him know about your maladies.
However, he is the supreme being, so he already knows about all your problems, but you need to have faith in him, so you need to be dedicated and show him that you admire him.
You can pray to save you from the evil spirit, bless you with constructive thoughts. God is omnipresent, and you just need to show him that you believe in him.
Why God wakes you up at 3 a.m.?
- When you wake up at 3 a.m., it’s a message from God to you “to wake up from your sleep and chase your dreams.” If you have been thinking a lot recently about your life, about your dream, or what you want to accomplish in your life, then it might be a message from your guardian angel that it’s not an easy path you have chosen. You have to work hard for your dream. This might also be a symbol of spiritual change in your personality, and you should be ready for the change.
- It might be a sign of enlightenment. Refresh your thoughts, be dedicated, and you will succeed for sure. God is always with you. If you are waking up early at 3 a.m., then you will be getting a clear vision towards spirituality, and your thought process will be changed too.
- It’s also a sign for a baby to arrive. If you are pregnant and close to your delivery date, you might expect a new life to arrive in this world.
Should I be concerned?
No, you should not really be concerned about that because it’s not a bad thing. If you wake up at 3 a.m., then it’s also considered lucky. Actually, it’s the best time to be productive.
If you want to work on something which needs focus or which needs your mind to be stabilized, then this time is the best. Mainly because there is no disturbance or noise around you, your mind gets the suitable environment to run to its full potential.
Even if you are not an early morning person and you have started waking up early, like, at 3 a.m., you don’t have to worry about it. You can use the time for your good.
You should instead be happy about it. Think about the work you need to complete throughout the day. If you have any exams ahead, then this time might be the best to prepare for it. You will be able to remember a lot more efficiently than at any other time of the day.
And if you are one of them who needs more sleep, if your body doesn’t normally work, if you wake up early then, you might sleep again and wake up after a couple of hours. And if you really want to wake up early but your body doesn’t resist that, then don’t force your body for it suddenly.
It will affect your health, and it might cause you diseases. You have to train your body for that, try to put your body in the form of waking up slowly, then only you will be able to make it a habit and utilize the time.
Why is 3 a.m. important in the spiritual world and in bible?
Jesus Christ was crucified at 3 p.m. in the afternoon, and it’s said that the environment changed like it was 3 a.m.. 3 a.m. is also considered as the witching hour.
At this time, the subconscious mind works more efficiently and connects you with the spiritual beings around you.
That’s the reason it’s said that the dream you see just before you wake up or in the early mornings becomes true. Actually, the spiritual beings or energies around you act with your subconscious mind, and you get a glimpse in the form of a dream.
Should I do anything to protect myself?
You need not do anything. You just have to think of utilizing the time in the best way you can. You must have listened to “Time and Tide wait for none,” time is as valuable as anything. If you value time, then time will value you.
So, there is nothing to protect, and you have to let all the devastating thoughts out of your mind, calm yourself, free your mind and then focus on your work. You are already under the supreme being’s protection, so you don’t need to worry about that. Plan for your goal, and he will help you execute it.
You don’t have to think about anything negative. If you are waking up at 3 a.m., then you must go to bed early at night too.
Otherwise, that would terribly affect your health. Have faith in God, and the almighty is always with you.
You have to choose the right path and focus on your goal. Improve your self-esteem. Have confidence in yourself. Keep in mind that waking up early is an excellent habit. Going to bed early and waking up early keeps your health condition balanced. If you have work late at night, then you are an exception.
What do you think about the Biblical meaning of waking up at 3am?When do you go to bed and when do you wake up? Do let us know in the comments section below.
- Spiritual meaning of ringing in right ear. Is it good or bad?
- What Does it Mean When God Sends Cardinals? 7 Biblical meanings
- Spiritual meaning of smelling sulfur
Julia is a world-renowned spiritual teacher from Sweden, who quit her job at Google to pursue her dream of becoming a digital nomad. I help spiritual seekers step into their purpose and power. Passionate about astrology, meditation, nomad life and the law of attraction.